Goodbye England!!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Seven months without writing in this blog...
There's a lot going on and that's one reason why I haven't written in so long!

We still learning and reading from Sonlight Education Ministry, learning daily from it, we are now on  Year 2 Quarter 3, learning about the life of Jesus! So much to be thankful for!

We finally said goodbye to England and moved forward on August 20th. We said goodbye to dear friends that will be in our hearts and memories!


We got to visit the beautiful countries of Spain and Portugal and also dear friends there! 


Then it was time to leave Europe behind and start a new journey!! Aren't we only pilgrims on this earth? 

Logan and Larissa at the airport

Logan drawing on the plane


I will continue to write more about our journey and the country we are in but for today I got to go.

Here's one of my favorite character traits, one that I must daily remember to surrender! 


Each day we are developing fruits!




And before I say goodbye, I just wanted to share a recipe with you:
CAROB MOUSSE
-1 Big ripe avocado or 2 small ones
-2 Tbsp honey
-2 Tbsp carob powder
-⅓ Soy or almond milk
-One dash of sea or celtic salt
- One dash of coconut oil

Put everything on a food processor and it's done! Its delicious on top of banana pieces or apple pieces! ENJOY
Here's what Logan and Larissa have to say!

I hope I will write more tomorrow!

Kindly

Lucy :)













Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to send your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022