A Higher goal...

Today I reached my goal! The 30 days of writing a thankful note daily is finished. 
I truly didn't know how to start a blog but how much easier it's to put an end in something. I had everything that I wanted to write in my mind all day long. 
And now it's like a blank came....Though writing is a therapy to me, somedays it was becoming an obligation and not a thankful note, and other times I didn't know I could say so much and do so much at once. The recipes I shared, the routine I wrote it down, the pictures taken all was not planned by me but I know that there's someOne Higher than I and Knows the end from the beginning He touched me to write every single post because all things may not happen the ways we plan but it sure happens the way God has planned. 

However sometimes I would stay up 'till late and miss the talk with my husband because I got to write down all the things I did throughout my day and this way I didn't miss only the night talking with my husband but also the really early devotionals with my Jesus, to talk with Him early in the morning because I went to bed too late for writing in my blog. 
Besides this 30 day goal with few challenges, my next goal is for the month of July start a Brazilian blog about our family, our trips and homeschooling life but not a daily one and I'll make sure of not missing family time to write. 
And my main goal is to have life eternal! 
1 Corinthians 9:24, 25 the apostle Paul wrote:
"24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

I enjoy running but I know that to go on a marathon I must first reeducate myself and start a daily routine of exercise that will get me ready for the big day! And how much more should I be ready for God's kingdom. The time I go to bed, the relationship I have with my husband and children were just being affected by my little notes here and there...temperate in all things say everything!! It's ALL...
 So
"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses"(1Timothy 6:12)

May we strife to reach a Higher Goal...


Comments

  1. Lucy, I'm so sorry that you sacrificed so much to write to us each day... Well now that your promise is over and you met your goal, don't forget to write once in a while... You always have interesting and encouraging thoughts to share!!! Keep fighting the good battle of faith
    ... Love,
    Jodhana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will come back and write once in a while since now I know you like to read about us :) Thank you for the encouragements!!
      Love
      Lucy :)

      Delete
  2. Lu, thx for sharing your life and beliefs. You are an inspiring person to me! God knows why you and your family are here! I will keep reading, if you keep posting! XXX Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, eu podia pensar em bastante gente que lia meus posts mas nunca imaginei voce!!What a blessing for me to know that you are reading about our life!! And to God be the glory that I can be an inspiring person for you! I truly wish I can be an encouragement to you as long as you keep writing I'll keep posting!!
    Thank you for the encouragemet!!
    Kindly
    Lu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silvia, I wanted to say as long as you keep reading I'll keep posting....
    Bye
    Lu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to send your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

Spring time is here - April 2022