Life is a puzzle

"For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is  a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body"
                                                                                                  (James 3:2) 


When I read this verse today I started to think of all the wrong words I've said to the people that are close to me! I felt really awful and asked God to help me to change and to specially help me to control the words I speak.
Reading a commentary about that verse I found this:
One of the Highest Gifts: The talent of speech ranks with the highest gifts.
                                                          (Manuscript 92, 1899, Ellen White)

Wow, what a call!! I started to review my day again and all the thoughts, the negative ones came straight back to my mind, thankfully I could ask God for forgiveness and repent, asked Him again for a change of heart, and that every thought, word and action might be for His honor and glory. When I stopped my prayer, an answer, like an idea came to my mind.
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 
I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."
                                                                                      (Jeremiah 17:9-10) 

Each person that comes into our lives is like a piece, a puzzle piece. Each one is very important and can teach you a lesson. There will always be something to learn from each one that comes to your life, as long as you're willing to learn. You can learn to love, to forgive, to respect, to be patient, to listen….there's always something to learn, but this puzzle is very hard because we don't know how the end of it will be, only God knows how the full picture is like, He's the only One who has the picture of you complete! It might be hard to put each person on it's respective place, but rememebr, to get to an end the puzzle must have all the pieces and that's possible as long as we let Christ into our lives because is only through Him that we have life eternal! Thus faith and obedience will bring a solid, valuable experience in our lives! 


  "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." 
                                                                                 (2 Corinthians 3:18)

We are not the ones that will be choosing the pieces, we cannot figure it out,  like a child trusts in her parents we must trust God and let Him bring the pieces to our lives, accept it as a gift, as a blessing and little by little it will fit it's place by God's will and our own choice, if we allow Christ to work in us.
“The problem is that we always look for the missing piece of the puzzle instead of finding a place for the one in our hand...” ― Alina Radoi
The Solution is within our reach, we just have to touch Him:


 " And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:
For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour."
                                                                                                  (Matthew 9: 20-22)



Keep the faith,
Kindly
Lucy :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022