Obedience x Willingness

For this week then character quality was obedience = the willingness to follow the commands of God or His servants( the parents)

Our tadpoles are growing and getting bigger each week.


Now we have only 3 since we donated two for a couple of friends that came by our house on Tuesday and we had a nice homeschool meeting, however I took no pictures :( we also made a lactose free, gluten free mozzarella cheese, it was good, of course I forgot the pictures but here's the link with the recipe. After we spoke about health and made our recipe we enjoyed a beautiful day, without rain at the park, lots of kids went to the skate ramp, lots of fun together.


This Wednesday we didn't follow on with our raw day, but ate some yummy quinoa vegetable soup since it was a rainy and cold day.

Thursday, after we finished our homeschool lessons we went to the park under a cold rain and some wind, we were brave enough but it was all worthy!! God has brought beautiful little creatures close to our view and we were the only ones at the park.

 Precious canadian baby geese, 14 babies all under mommy's wings.
 And this the Snow Geese babies, they have grown so much, but sadly I noticed is missing one, even through the care of mom and dad.

Logan got to catch this really nice picture with his camera on the way home.

                      There we were smiling even in the rain! God is so good for giving us His precious nature so we can study and learn about His love.

“Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit?
Or whither shall I flee from Thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there:
If I make my bed in the grave (see Psalm 139:8, R.V.;
Job 26:6, R.V., margin), behold, Thou art there."

After our nature walk we went to do our cleaning chores because Thursday is the cleaning day so after the clothes were washed and dried we folded it and out away, the it was time to clean the rest of the house, vacuum, clean the toilets, kitchen....and here's a picture of one of my best helpers :) smiling a sweet smile!! Precious helper! 

And for this week I'm reading the  book Education, chapter 14, together with the group
 "Meu Lar, Minha Escola" 
"He who studies most deeply into the mysteries of nature will realize most fully his own ignorance and weakness. He will realize that there are depths and heights which he cannot reach, secrets which he cannot penetrate, vast fields of truth lying before him unentered. He will be ready to say, with Newton, “I seem to myself to have been like a child on the seashore finding pebbles and shells, while the great ocean of truth lay undiscovered before me.” – {Education 133.3} 

The mighty power that works through all nature and sustains all things is not, as some men of science claim, merely an all-pervading principle, an actuating energy. God is a spirit; yet He is a personal being, for man was made in His image. As a personal being, God has revealed Himself in His Son. Jesus, the outshining of the Father’s glory, “and the express image of His person” (Hebrews 1:3), was on earth found in fashion as a man. As a personal Savior He came to the world. As a personal Savior He ascended on high. As a personal Savior He intercedes in the heavenly courts. Before the throne of God in our behalf ministers “One like the Son of man.” Daniel 7:13. – {Education 131.6}
And just because He lives I can face tomorrow!! Because I know He holds the future and life is worth the living just because He lives.!  Precious Savior that gives me hope and gives me a future! You're my best Friend and my hiding place!! 
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

  Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
   Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."
(John 15:13-15)

Here's the fruit salad for this Friday Morning




And now we will continue with our preparation day :)

Have a Happy Sabbath :)

Kindly
Lucy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022