That’s what friends are for !!

This week our family was blessed with a beautiful weather!! We had sunshine from Monday tru Friday. That sunshine brighten our life with gladness and warm in our hearts! It’s no wonder that Jesus was called the “Sun of Righteousness” 


As you look at the pictures you will understand a little about this post's title. Logan and Larissa were walking down the river together and then playing with Lance and it makes my heart so glad to know that they can be friends for the bible says that "A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."Proverbs 17:17
By that I understand and tell my kids that besides being brothers and sisters they must be friends for they know each other since the day they were born so I appreciate the friendship found in themselves. 

I also want to thank my friends in this post! Here in Ireland I have made some really good friends and the majority of them are Irish ladies!! The Irish people are just so caring and good, it seems like they are the perfect match for such a beautiful and welcoming country!! I have friends in Brazil, in the Usa, in England, in Costa Rica, in Portugal and just made a friend in Germany, there are friends that I don't see for over 7 years but we are still friends thankful to God and to the internet we can still message each other. 

Friends are for encouraging, for nurturing, for helping!! I heard a lady sharing about mental health and she said that as ladies sometimes we have to say things that are hurting us and when we say that we are already healing, it's all part of our healing process. A friend one time said that it's all part of our growing experience and it took me a few months to accept it but it's true.
Another friend one time just wrote to me the word Courage my friend, courage!! And those words sprang up hope in my heart!! 
I can't recall all the things I've learned from my friends but I tell you that that's what friends are for!! Real friends will encourage you and lift you up not put you down!! 
Just will share another thing that a friend has thought me about doing good! I  noticed the way she approached people and it was in such a loving way and in my mind came a thought!! As a christian I  have a to do list, do this because you're a Christian or do that because I'm a christian but I really sometimes ended up forgetting the real thing about being a christian TO DO GOOD. That's what we are here for and that's what friends are for!! To do good to each other!!
"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."(John 3:17)

Enjoy the pictures for the week and see you next week.

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022