December is here!






December of 2020!! 

I’m not sure what to say about this year!

Although it was a very different year for many people I learned that my normal days were called a quarantine!! 

I normally used  to spend most of my days at home just going out for walks with my children and hardly going out for shopping as my husband is usually the one that does the shopping because on his way home from work he can stop by any grocery shops or health food shops and even an apple farm that we’ve been buying some apples so it was my life already and thankfully I didn’t have to reschedule anything as my children were homeschooled so I used to have them at home but things have changed.


As I’ve mentioned in our “ The Quest for Our Home” post  we just bought our house and I also mentioned in my post “Homeschooling, unschooling and school” that the kids started school! 


So for those two reasons my 2020 was a bit different than other years!!! We are now enjoying the tiny and cozy cottage we are living and also planting a few fruit trees and starting a nice orchard in our one acre. I’ve been busy coming here and there and collecting our children but I’m enjoying and the children are happy too.


We are planning to start a garden during spring time so it will be next April 2021.


I still haven’t shared many of my summer pictures with you so here I will share. 


Nevertheless the year has gone by but I’m thankful for all the blessings that God has bestow upon us! For watching over the children, for sending the sunshine on the days we pray for, for taking care of the animals! The goat, the chickens and the dogs and also the bird are all healthy and alive! All the family is in good health too besides all that goes around the world! 

We always have reasons to smile and be thankful! 


I wanted to share things I’ve been learning too. I’ve started a course in writing as a writer and I’m really impressed with the things I’ve been learning. I’m still in love with motherhood and the country life and Jesus is still the center of my life and the first one in all that I do!!! Many times I’ve failed and erred but I’ve also learned to get up and start again, persistence, resilience and love are words that became very true in my life during this year!! 


And to finish I will leave a simple quote that I read and it’s been Helping me not to feel discouraged! Fight the good fight of faith 1 Timothy 6:12


And as I’ve promised here comes some more summer pictures and autumn pictures too. 















































All the pictures are at home or near home! We are blessed to be living in such a beautiful area in Ireland 🇮🇪 and with a short distance by car we can have access to the forest, river walk, the beach, the mountains....

And until then...

God be with you 💗

As the end of the year is near so 

“ The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. “ 1 Peter 4:7-8


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022