The Beginning of the Year


 “ Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.

Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; He will come and save you.”

Isaiah 35:3-4


So now the year has begun! 

2021 and it has been so busy that It took me almost six months to write my first post!!! Should I say it was busy or that I postponed to write it ? 

I believe procrastination is a big word and if we don’t take track of time it will consume us! 

Priority is another big word and I can make it bigger than procrastination as I start to put Priorities in place!

As I read the words in Isaiah this morning it brought comfort and peace to my heart because I do believe that at times I have a fearful heart! What a comfort to read the last words in verse four that said He will come and SAVE YOU! 

This week I was talking to some friends about the fear that everybody is instilling inside! While I read 

 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”

1 John 4:18

In other words where there’s fear, there’s no love and God is love so I can say that there’s no God where fear is! 

Perhaps I haven’t found a cure for fear but I’m sure I have given you a few things to think about! 

For me this is the cure for fear! God and Love! 

 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.”

1 John 4:8

And I wish I could share with you in a few words how has my year begun and I remembered I told a friend of mine, Tamaris, I would write in January the reason why I started this blog and the reason was because I wanted to start a thankful journal and so I started a thankful blog and I would write every week  it begun in January 1st 2014 I think it was 2014 or 2013 not sure now! It was a joy to write what I was thankful for and to tell you the truth I was happier with that simple step! 


So I come today here to encourage you also to start a thankful journal! It could be a thankful note, a thankful paper, a thankful message to yourself and even a letter to yourself to remind you of those little things that we forget but brings us a lot of joy! Even if it’s not January! I always repeat this saying “it’s better late than never” so just take the first step and start! 


I have left a few social media behind and deleted a few apps that were not bringing much joy to my life but were time consuming! 

I’m very content to be writing again and hopefully will not take five months to write another post.


Will say so long for now and share a few pictures specially because the best season of the year is here! Birds are happily singing every morning and flowers are blooming! The earth is filled with life again after such a heavy winter! 

As you see the pictures you’ll find smiling faces but I want you to know that I like to share joy instead of sorrows and that we too have bad days and they come and go but I’m always trying to fix my mind on the good and simple things of life, specially nature as it’s always sharing and giving as we should too! Our Creator has made all things in nature to give... the rivers give water to animals And plants, flowers bring forth fruits and so on... there’s a lot to learn from nature! 





































The rainbow was around our home on a sabbath day and it was for me a gift from God to show us His enduring and everlasting love for us! 




 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.”

Genesis 9:13




Comments

  1. Wow I really loved your post. May the Lord bless and keep you. ❤️🤭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to send your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022