A time to Rest and Reflect

 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:( Eclesiastes 3:1)

I begun to write this post three weeks ago so I’ll try to remember and share what we have been doing since then. It has been almost a month. 

As we went for our nature walk close to the house  I took the time to reflect and think !! 
I’m trying to stay away from my phone during the day. Trying to use it only in the mornings when the kids are still sleeping. 
As we went for a walk that week I enjoyed my empty hands to hold God’s  little treasures that Lance found in nature and I also took the time to lay down in the grass and look at the sky and just relax. I looked closely to the grass and started to observe things as a small child would do it. As I sat baby Lily near me I tried to see with her eyes... I looked around and saw our dogs very preoccupied with the kids, they couldn’t rest for a while and enjoy their time they had their eyes fixed on the children at all times. Then I realized that I also do the same! So I started to breath in and out and just enjoyed that present time... I heard the birds, I heard the waters running in the river, I heard Lance’s little childish voice and I heard Larissa’s laugh. I saw Logan crossing the river here and there and watched Lily play on the grass and feel the textures of the stones by the river... I took the time to breath again but this time I took a deep breath and released a big sigh of thanksgiving for the gift of life. I was really having a great time without my phone! 

 Now, almost a month has passed by and many times we went for a walk but I did take my phone with me again and I forgot to relax and enjoy my time. I had visitors and we had lots of fun... we cooked together, we walked together and went to visit a few places together with our visitors. It was 2 weeks of fun and now things are coming back to normal but soon I’ll have more visitors coming and we are very excited about it so I might not be writing again for a while.

I got a Instagram account. I really never thought that I would get it back but my dear friend Lo the one that was visiting reminded me to go back to Instagram so I’m trying to share our life, recipes and the 8 laws of health. 
God has given us 8 natural remedies and they are the ones written in the words 
NEW START 
N is for Nutrition
E is for Exercise
W is for Water
S is for Sunshine 
T is for Temperance
A is for Air 
R is for Rest
T is for Trust in God 

So if you would like to follow us on Instagram look for 
#8adayireland 

And I hope that I will take the time to rest and relax. I’m working on a routine for each member of the family and including in that routine a 30 min rest for mommy time. 

I guess this is it for now. 
Have a blessed week. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022