Celebrating Life ๐Ÿ’—

22 “ It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed,
Because his compassions fail not.
23They are new every morning:
Great is thy faithfulness.
24The LORDis my portion, saith my soul;
Therefore will I hope in him.” ( Lamentations 3:22-24) 

On February 24th was my birthday! I happily celebrated together with my dear family, my husband and my children, 37 years old. 

Again and again I praise God for His Mercies that even thou I know that I have fallen many times, He raised me up and helped me to start again!! 

I err many times trying to be the perfect mother and wife but it’s only when I realize that I can’t do it myself and ask for God’s help that I succeed in raising my children for a Heavenly Kingdom!!

A few weeks ago we had family week at my church and so I shared a message about raising children. A message from Sally Hohnberger and you can find the message here

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Our-Precious-Family.html?soid=1101559359570&aid=fIxSaT8gPOk&fbclid=IwAR3hDKm_stLzFApPMBm2dUP41VfsBldHOTpT9HuszYerDch9HrnL9QmvD_8

Or you can also go to their website and find it under free resources, then articles
https://empoweredlivingministries.org/

Here’s the article

https://empoweredlivingministries.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/DisciplineisDiscipleingMyChildtoChrist.pdf


I used both articles to share my message and it goes on to say that before I discipline my child I must surrender my heart to God and then correct my child in calmness not in a harsh way. When we ask God’s help He can give us the balance we need for teaching our kids with love and firmness! My prayer is that You and I can be a loving authority to our children with that Heaven born love that is everlasting.

Now I will share with you pictures of my birthday and how spoiled I was by my beloved husband and children and I’ll also share pictures of our walking around the house and how life is springing everywhere!

Lately we had all sorts of bad weather including storms with heavy wind, rain and hail, plus the cold weather, with ice hail, we had to stay inside for a few days in a row but God was always taking good care of us because God is good all the time and all the time God is good ๐Ÿ˜‰

I learned how to make potato and leek soup and it was delicious !
Here I share the recipe I got from the happy pear

https://youtu.be/eTJ0aXXQEQw


And I will share the delicious and beautiful cake my dear husband made for me with lots of strawberries!!! I also had a half day on a spa and was treated like a princess!! All thanks to God for His mercies endures forever.

I also spent some great time one day before my birthday, it was a Sunday the 23th when I went to a friend’s house and we had the “ LET IT GO” Day. It’s the day when we get all our old clothes and share with each other or just donate it for a charity. It was a great time to spend with my Brazilian friends, to laugh and to share our joys together and also share great recipes and yummy Brazilian food.

Here goes the pics. Enjoy































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022