June 2- Bread For Life?

It's written:
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God." ( Matthew 4:4)


Yesterday I decided to start a juice diet with my husband and  we did it! after watching the documentary on http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/
We were ready to give it a try! My husband is already on day 5 but I said I would try for 3 days...
We had a hair cut! It was the day I decided to cut my own hair and Larissa's hair. Here's where I learned I few tips and I can't forget that before I cut my daughter's hair I asked God knowledge to do the best!
 Luke and Logan went to the barber shop! It was really not that hard and after buying my own scissors I felt so proud of doing it myself! Larissa was happy with her hair and it made my day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022