Friday- The Preparation Day

Good Morning,
7 of June my calendar says
Pray for my children 


Today I started reading 

Praying about that!
I also read Chapter 7 of " The incredible Power of Prayer" by Roger Morneau, powerful book! 
I'm thankful for the ability to be able to pray and pray for others knowing that Jesus is listening and interceding for the people I'm praying! God is good and He answer prayers!!!
The same power that upholds nature, is working also in man.... The laws that govern the heart’s action, regulating the flow of the current of life to the body, are the laws of the mighty Intelligence that has the jurisdiction of the soul. The unity of man with nature and with God, the universal dominion of law, the results of transgression, cannot fail of impressing the mind and molding the character. – {FLB 164.6}( The Faith I live by, Ellen White)

I was encouraged by reading it today: so true
My son is up now and is time for his devotionals. 

Like I wrote up there today is the preparation day so we must have the house ready for sabbath and food for tomorrow. So I'll start to get ready for today is a busy day!

Homeschool:
Larissa said: 
Jesus made the colors to make us happy!
So true Larissa! 
Lunch time and Larissa or Lissa how we call her, loves asparagus 

Baking some bread for tomorrow
Here's Logan's whole wheat vegan bread
And here's Lissa's gluten free corn bread
I invented the recipe for the gluten free one so not sure how's going to come out! I used 1 cup of popcorn( crushed till powdered on my vitamix), olive oil, date syrup and gluten free oats... We will see! 
Really good stuff this date syrup:
So thankful for God's help with the bread!! Can't believe but I have a new recipe for a gluten free bread! It worked!
And to end my day by the hands of Luke the most delicious desert of all for tomorrow:
Vegan raw kisses( dates, shredded coconut and almond butter) yummy
Happy Sabbath everyone!
Sun is setting down!!

Comments

  1. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog
    with my facebook group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy
    your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Please share it! To the glory and honor of God!
    Thanks for your comment and what's the name of your Facebook group?
    God bless
    Luciana :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to send your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022