June 1

June first was the seventh day of the week! Precious sabbath and we went for a walk, a nature walk! We were gazing at the beautiful blue sky and the green grass that covers the earth like a carpet and thanking God for His gifts to us that are another proof of His love! As we saw a wheat field! What a joy!! And as we walked thru it we saw some dandelions that we blow with a prayer for someone and a few thorns and prickles... But the vast green was enormous and a comparison came to my mind:"life is like that vast green field and sometimes there's thorns in our way and dandelions but we must choose to go thru the thorns without murmuring and complaint and be thankful or the dandelions that will remind us to pray or we can stop by every little prickle and be afraid to hurt ourselves in the road of life!
The bible is my favorite book and it's written: 
When I'm afraid I'll trust in you" (Psalm 56:3)

Comments

  1. Lu, I did not know that we could blow dandelions and a prayer for someone! Thx for sharing. I will teach the children. I am reading and meditating thx again for this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to send your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022