God is my everything!!

And today I opened my bible in 1 Timothy 6:20( month 6 of day 20)
" O Timothy,( I read Luciana) keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:" and verse 21 "which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen. "
God is the foundation of EVERYTHING. All true science is in harmony with His works; all true education leads to obedience to His government. Ignorance may seek to support false views of God by appeals to science; but the book of nature and the written Word do not disagree; each sheds light on the other. Rightly understood, they make us acquainted with God and His character by teaching us something of the wise and beneficent laws through which He works( ST March 20, 1884 Ellen White)
The Lord has given all the brilliancy of intellect that man possesses, and it should be devoted to His service( RH March 1, 1898 Ellen White)
 For breakfast after our normal fruit salad, and today I used halzenuts and almonds and pumpkin seeds crushed also one pear and one peach plus one apple all shredded and I couldn't forget 2 bananas and a few strawberries! And here's the only picture that I got for breakfast:
And here's my freezer
Praise God it's full of nutritious seeds!! I also used cashews on the fruit salad, my favorite seed of all is cashews!! 
Today I got to clean the bathrooms and wash the dark clothes, also towels and the bed sheets but since we have guests I won't be washing the bed sheets. 
The backyard is just blooming with all kinds of flowers and that's a beautiful miracle:
Every tiny flower is a miracle from God
Look at all the colors

What a blessing to have such a God that cares for us and gives us all we need!!
When we moved to this country(England)we didn't know where to go neither where to live but God provided everything! He's with us thru the hard times and also the easy times!! 
Kids devotionals for this morning is from Gracelink we are going back to have this as early devotionals because it wasn't working for afternoons devotionals:
Lissa and I spoke about when we got here that we had not a house neither a job and our family was living only on the savings we had!! But God has been with us!!
Our little garden 
Luke's green grass
And the sweetest bee ever
We are learning about the insects thorax and its legs this week
This bees are so nice and don't bite! They're so pretty too! Logan gets it so we can study and sets it free!! 
We found a little friend on the backyard:
And today was the cleaning day! Here's my happy cleaner, Logan was happy too but I forgot to take his picture 
Time to play 
And for the first time in my life I'm enjoying my afternoons! Always looking to the light because there's always something to be thankful for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022