The Help...


"Because thou hast been my HELP, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice."( Psalm 63:7)

Today I read my bible in Exodus 20:1-17; I started in some other verse probably the 19th because today is the nineteen of month 6... And bible concordance brought me to read Exodus and I found this commentary about it:
Father by side of Son in giving Law- When the law was spoken, The Lord, the Creator of heaven and earth, stood by the side of His Son, enshrouded in the fire and the smoke on the mount. It was not here that the law was first given; but it was proclaimed, that the children of Israel, whose ideas had become confused in their association with idolaters in Egypt, might be reminded of its terms, and understand what constitutes the true worship of Jehovah( ST= Signs of the Times; October 15, 1896, Ellen White)

So wow and then I continued on reading and found:
" The law of God existed before man was created. It was adapted to the condition of holy beings; even angels were governed by it. After the fall, the principles of righteousness were unchanged. "Concerning your testimonies" said the psalmist, "I have known of old that thou hast founded them forever"(ST April 15, 1886)

I know that God has given us His law to help us to choose to do what's right! In His law we have a mirror of God's character and when we look at the mirror  we usually see what's wrong in us! 

Today I was happy to cook for my guests because they appreciate my food and also because Logan and Larissa were good helpers and I praise God for that blessing:
And here's Logan

After much work and homeschool done my helpers surely needed some time to play
And they got some very special treat from America from Tia Nana brought by our friend Peter: some organic fruit loops 
They deserve twice a week a said! 
And here's a little bit of some time we spent in the backyard before lunch was ready 
Beautiful days in England and perfect weather! 75 degrees...25 C
God is good!! I praise His name for sending the perfect weather!
 " As we near the end of time, falsehood will be so mingled with truth, that only those who have the guidance of the Holy Spirit will be able to distinguish truth from error. We need to make every effort to keep the way of the Lord. We must in no case turn from His guidance to put our trust in man. The Lord's angels are appointed to keep strict watch over those who put their faith in The Lord and these angels are to be our special HELP in every time of need. Everyday we are to come to The Lord with full assurance of faith, and to look to Him for wisdom..."(MS 43 1907 Ellen White)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022