Bread CaCaCa

Here's the recipe for my new gluten free bread it took it's name for the ones who ate it and loved it, I will make it again and will take a picture


 I invented another gluten free recipe:
1 cup of millet( uncooked)
1 cup of gram( Indian flour)
2 Tbs of olive oil
2 Tbs gluten free oats
1 Tsp dry yeast
1 cup of warm water
2 Tbs grounded flaxseed
1/2 cup of corn meal
A few sundried tomatoes( optional)
1/2 Tbs salt
1 handful of almonds crushed 
1 Tbs honey

Wow a lot of ingredients... Mix all together and let it raise and after 20 min bake it on 200 degrees for 20-30 min. Finito :)

I thank Mariana, Gabriela and Mauro Carnassale, Ca, Ca, Ca for loving my bread!! I will do it again!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022