Mangonate Fruit Salad


This is one of my favorites!

2 mangos grated 
2 pomegranates
2 Tbsp shredded coconut 
Handful of sunflower seeds and cashew nuts crushed( optional)

Ok..... I just looked on google translate and the word shredded that I use all the time in my recipes is not what I wanted to say... Oh well I meant to say GRATED
now will be easy I just must remember the word great and grate 'cause everything grated becomes great and I'm so grateful for grated fruits...

So the recipe is:
You must grate( ?) weird word... Here goes:
Raw mango has a firm skin and pulp. It can be easily grated on grater( got it? Just copied the whole sentence from google, sometimes English can be so tricky I didn't know how to use "grated"in a sentence)
Open the pomegranate and take the seeds off( cut it in half, then pull the corners, then the middle of it and it will be easier for the seeds to come off, the white part of the pomegranate is really bitter so don't let it go in the salad)
No secret with the grated coconut. 

I'm sorry for my misspelling English.  I'll get it. 

Enjoy
Lucy ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022