The bedside prayer!

Today as I was putting my children to sleep a remembrance came to my mind when I told Larissa and Logan not to sleep with a cord close to them and the story is this:

When Logan was 3 years old I was sleeping on my bed when I felt a strong impression on my mind that I should go to my kids bedroom and pray for them. I usually did it and I remember that I had already prayed for my kids on that day and I was laying down on my bed but just couldn't sleep. So I went to my kids room Larissa used to sleep on a crib for she was not even 2 years old and as I was kneeling down in prayer beside Logan's bed when I saw him moving and stretching his arms and as I opened mine eyes from praying I saw Logan all tangled in an electric cord from
his bedside light. He was sleeping but the cord was around his neck and one arm. I really don't know how he was tangled like that but how much I praise my wonderful and mighty God for speaking to me through the strong impression on that particular night that I should stand up from my bed and go and see my children. 
From that day on, my bedside prayers have been yet more constant than before. God still answer prayers!!
Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022