Children's Devotionals

I really want to share with you the devotionals we use to read in the afternoon! I used to do it as an early morning devotional for them but it didn't work for me! Here's

http://www.gracelink.net/


For my son I click on the primary and for my daughter we use the kindergarten!
Here's the primary lesson and what we have learned so far:

After listening to the story Logan and Larissa decided to build an altar just like Elijah:


Look at what Jeremiah 33:3 says:
And this is what Larissa's lesson says:

Romans 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
So grateful for God's love for me!!
It was a blessing to study it on a park surrounded by nature! I'm really thankful for Internet and iPhones! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023- Larissa’s Birthday

A Higher goal...

Spring time is here - April 2022